- About copyright
- The individual information (text, photographs, illustrations, etc.) on this website is subject to copyright. This website as a whole is also subject to copyright as an edited work, and is protected by the copyright laws of each country and international treaties. All or part of the contents of this website may be quoted, reproduced, or duplicated for private use or quotation as permitted under the Copyright Act, provided that the source of the content is clearly indicated in an appropriate manner. However, this does not apply if there is a note such as “Unauthorized reproduction is prohibited. All or part of the contents of this website may not be altered without permission.
- Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, it may contain technically or legally incomplete descriptions or typographical errors. We assume no responsibility whatsoever for any actions taken by users using the information on this website. We are not responsible for any loss or damage incurred by users as a result of the suspension of services on this website due to force majeure, such as maintenance of this website, fire, power outages, or other natural disasters, viruses, or interference by third parties. Users are responsible for downloading and installing browser software and other tools. We will not be held responsible for any damages or problems that may occur during the download or installation process.
- About Links
- As a general rule, you are free to link to this website, and there is no need to contact us if you wish to do so. However, please note that we may ask you to delete the link if the intention to abuse is obvious, or if the content of the link is against the law or public order and morals. Please refrain from displaying this website within a frame, as this may cause misunderstanding.
- The contents of this website are subject to change or deletion without notice. We ask for your understanding in advance.
Personal Information Protection Policy
- Personal Information Protection Policy
- Kyowa Seiki Co. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) considers the trust of users to be of utmost importance, and believes that it is an important responsibility for the Company to handle information related to individual users accurately and confidentially. To this end, we have established a “Personal Information Protection Policy” regarding the personal information of our users, and we are committed to ensuring that all employees and affiliated companies thoroughly understand how to handle personal information. The contents of this policy are as follows. In addition, personal information already held and used by the Company will be handled in accordance with this policy.
- Handling Personal Information
- (1) Collection of personal information Our company collects personal information in a lawful and fair manner. When we ask users to provide their personal information, we will disclose the purpose of collection and the details of use in advance, and collect personal information within the scope of our legitimate business and to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose.
- (2) Use and sharing of personal information We will use the personal information we receive only to the extent that we have obtained the consent of the person who provided the personal information, and only in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected. We will use personal information within the scope of our legitimate business activities and within the scope of the purposes for which it was collected. The scope of the purpose of use To contact you in the course of business To provide information on products and services handled by the Company To respond to inquiries or requests from users. For other purposes for which the user has been notified in advance and has given consent. Use for purposes other than the above If it becomes necessary to use the personal information of users for purposes other than those listed above, we will obtain the consent of the users for such use, except in cases permitted by law.
- (3) Provision of personal information to third parties The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the user. However, this does not apply in cases where there are special circumstances such as legal obligations that the Company must comply with according to laws and other standards applicable to personal information.
- (4) Procedures for disclosure and correction of personal information If you wish to inquire about, correct, or delete the personal information you have provided, please contact us. We will disclose, correct, or delete the user’s personal information within a reasonable period of time, except in cases where such a request would significantly interfere with our business, and only after we have confirmed that the request is made by the user. Based on compliance with Laws and Regulations Concerning the Protection of Personal Information, as a general rule, you are free to link to this website, and there is no need to contact us if you wish to do so. However, please note that we may ask you to delete the link if the intention to abuse is obvious or if the content of the link is against laws and regulations or public order and morals. Please refrain from displaying this website within a frame, as this may cause misunderstanding.
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations Concerning the Protection of Personal Information
- As a general rule, you are free to link to this website, so there is no need to contact us if you wish to link to this website. However, please note that we may ask you to remove the link if the intent to abuse the link is obvious, or if the content of the link is offensive to the law or to public order and morals. Please refrain from displaying this website within frames, as it may cause misunderstanding.
- Safety Management Measures for Personal Information
- In order to protect personal information from unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc., and to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, we have established a management system and implement appropriate safety measures. In addition to restricting the entry of outsiders into the office where personal information is handled, and conducting educational and awareness activities for all executives and staff members involved in the protection of personal information, we have appointed a manager to ensure the appropriate management of personal information.
- Continuous Improvement
- We will continuously review and improve our efforts to protect personal information in order to respond to changes in laws and regulations in Japan, handling methods, and changes in the environment.
- Inquiries regarding the handling of personal information are accepted at the following contact point. Contact for handling personal information
≪Kyowa Seiki Co. Ltd.≫
144 Sugama, Kawagoe-shi, Saitama 350-0832, Japan
TEL: 049-224-4197 FAX: 049-224-6196
- This website uses technologies such as “cookies” and “web beacons” to obtain access information from users. None of the information obtained through these means can be used to identify an individual. Please note that if you use this website with a browser that does not accept cookies or does not display images, you may not be able to use some of the functions provided on the website.
- About the use of Google Analytics
For more details, please refer to the following page.